- support of a large number of popular vector and raster formats
- high quality of drawing rendering
- export to vector formats: DWG, DXF, PLT, SVG, CGM, PDF
- export to raster formats: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, etc.
- access to entities
- advanced printing features
- SHX fonts support
- capability to embed the component to Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word
- compatibility with any development environment supporting ActiveX technology
- work without AutoCAD or any other third-party applications
- easy-to-use demo examples for VB, VB .NET, Delphi, C#, HTML, J#
- flexible licensing without time limitations
If you need to edit DWG, DXF, PLT, SVG, CGM, or any other vector format use the CADEditorX component. Besides, CADEditorX enables to view STEP, IGES, STL, BREP formats and measure 3D models.
- AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF
- Hewlett-Packard HPGL: PLT, HGL, HG, HPG, PLO, HP, HP1, HP2, HPGL, HPGL2, GL2, PRN, SPL
- Scalable Vector Graphics: SVG
- Computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- Windows Metafile: EMF, WMF
- Popular raster file formats, including TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PSD, GIF
- Portable Document Format: PDF
- Adobe Post Script: PS
- Archives: ZIP, TAR, GZ
Scope of Use
CADViewX has gained widespread acceptance in different fields where drawings are used. It will be an excellent solution if you:
- develop an application to manage CAD files
- embed the functionality to work with vector and raster graphics in Web applications
- export data to the CAD formats
- look for a tool to preview files.
As well as if you work with:
- database systems and document management systems
- monitoring and remote control programs
- CNC machines
- any other highly specialized software
Support and Updates
We provide free technical support and updates within the major version. If you have any questions, please contact us via email email@example.com, phone, Skype or online chat. Our experts will answer you as soon as possible.
If you haven’t found any features required for your task in our library, we will be glad to discuss the possibility of their implementation. For any requests for custom enhancement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.