Web CAD SDK
Web CAD SDK is an ASP.NET control for viewing DWG and other CAD files on the Internet, Intranet, SharePoint, Office 365 and other online HTML5 enabled technologies. The product doesn’t require AutoCAD® installation or other third party applications or components and is provided with C# examples.
- CAD formats: AutoCAD® DWG (2.5 up to 2018 inclusive), DXF, DWF, DWT, HPGL, GBR, PLT;
- Vector formats: PDF, SVG, CGM, EMF, WMF;
- 3D formats: STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS®), OBJ, BREP, 3DS;
- Raster formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, CAL;
- Archives: 7z, RAR, CAB, ZIP, BZIP, TAR.
- Quick visualization of 2D and 3D CAD files in a browser or SharePoint;
- Layer management and different display modes;
- Access to drawing data;
- Available measuring tools: Distance, Polyline, Area;
- Merging of two or more files;
- Export to DXF and PDF formats;
- Copying of the drawing display area to the clipboard;
- Text search;
- Printing with a customized stamp;
- Editing drawing data programmatically.
ASP.NET, MVC, SharePoint, Office 365.
Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and other both desktop and mobile versions that support HTML 5.
Databases, monitoring and remote control programs, document management systems and many others.
Easy-to-use examples enable you to quickly integrate the library to an ASP.NET solution.
Web CAD SDK is provided with free technical support and updates within the major version. If you have any questions, please contact us via email email@example.com, phone, Skype or online chat. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are always ready to extend the library functionality to suit your requirements or build a custom solution based on Web CAD SDK. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.