ABViewer 15.1 released
A new year brings a new version of ABViewer. Please welcome ABViewer 15.1! Although it is a minor release, it provides new valuable features and enhancements we hope you will enjoy.
- support of the SLDASM format;
- improved import of SLDPRT, X_T, X_B and STEP formats;
- import and export of 3D files with the original measuring units (so you don’t need to guess which units to select in settings);
- zooming with a rectangle in the 3D mode;
- new tool to create an exploded view of a 3D model:
G-code Generation Improvements
- generation of a G-code compatible with the lathe machine;
- improved interface;
- bug fixes;
- radius compensation based on the equidistant method for GRBL controllers:
Export to PDF Improvements
- setting enabling to save PDF files in the CMYK color model;
- saving of layers to PDF.
Editor Mode Improvements
- new offset mode — Diagonal offset;
- new grid mode — Snap line;
- capability to turn off the grid snap.
Download the latest version of ABViewer and try it out right now. It is free for 30 days.
DOWNLOAD ABVIEWER 15.1
If you have a license for ABViewer 15, you can update your version free of charge. If you use an older version, you can buy the newest software release at a special upgrade price at https://cadsofttools.com/products/abviewer/buy/ (click the Buy ABViewer Upgrade tab).
As always, we will be glad to get your feedback and answer your questions. You can write to us at email@example.com or in the live chat.